Solutions for all hardware
Manufactured in Germany by Wolman Wood and Fire Protection GmbH and converted by Vanquish, Fire Protectors Monoammonium phosphate-based intumescent is a well known and popular choice for hardware manufactures. Since 1952 Fire Protectors® have been providing customers with solutions for structural fire protection.
Fire Protectors phosphate-based material undergoes a two-phase foaming process which begins at 150°C and is followed by a further surge at 300°C. This results in very high foaming factors of up to 95 times its original volume. Without pressure, the foam spreads three-dimensionally into joints and crevices and prevents fire and smoke from spreading into other rooms.
Advantages of Fire Protectors Phosphate based intumescent
- Thermal insulation properties of the fine-pored foam provide excellent protection against high temperatures experienced during a fire
- Low response temperature and two-phase foaming process
- Three-dimensional foaming and very high foaming factor allow filling of large joints and cavities
- Effective extension of the fire resistance duration of building components
- 3rd party accredited for hardware protection
- Available with full traceability print
Area of Application
- Flush Bolts
- Door Controls